fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Avik Ganguly <avikganguly...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support Task to Familiarize with Data Import Tool
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 10:22:15 GMT
Hi Kumaranath,

Would 8 PM IST today be a good time for you?

I will give you a walkthrough of the import tool code and we will check
which import templates in the tool are fully functional
and which ones need updation to comply to any API specification changes.

After that you can arrange a call with someone from Sreejan and see what
difficulties that person is facing.

Regards,
Avik.