fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Fineract 1.0.0
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 18:23:19 GMT
+1

I checked:
* The build compiles.
* The README makes sense, and the links work.
* RAT checks pass, and the configuration of RAT in the build files is
not overly permissive. (There's some room for improvement here.)
* The signature is valid on both src and binary releases.
* The release is branched and tagged in git.
* The contents of LICENSE and NOTICE make sense

I was left with questions about the different NOTICE file for the
binary release.  Are we really bundling all that stuff in our binary
release? junit? Does it really need to go into the NOTICE file?

On the whole though, it's a solid release.

Best Regards,
Myrle Krantz