fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Usman Khaliq <usman.khali...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating custom global configuration options
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 16:50:51 GMT
Hello everyone,
I wish to create a new minimum-age-of-clients global configuration. When
this configuration would be selected, it would run a function that I have
created in the portfolio/client/data/ClientDataValidator  to check whether
the customer's age is beyond the legal age limit.

I have declared the definition of my boolean function in the
fineract/infrastructure/configuration/domain/ConfigurationDomainService and
overriden the method in the ConfigurationDomainServiceJpa files. However, I
still cannot see the global configuration on the community-app when I build
my fineract server on tomcat and run it through the community-app.

Do I need to make any more changes to have the new configuration listed?
Thanks in advance.

--
Kind Regards
Usman Khaliq