fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Kimani <kevmba...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Web Self-Service App Kickoff and Requirements Discussion.
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 06:26:44 GMT
Ed and Team,

Thank you for your continued support. You guys do an exemplary  job.

The Self service functionality is one of the sort after modules.
I am willing to be provide assistance through the gathering requirements
directly from our pull of end users.

1. Do we need to setup a meeting for this or I just compile the
requirements and share with the team.

2. whats the deadline for submiting this requirements?

Lastly upon successful completion, We are willing to pilot the same on
behalf of the community. We can avail an appropriate candidate from our end.