fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Rajan Maurya <rajanmaurya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Apache Fineract GSoC interns
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 01:43:31 GMT
Hi Folks,

My name is Rajan Maurya, I am last year of an undergraduate student from
Cluster innovation centre, Delhi University, Delhi, India.

I am working on Mobile Field Officer App  that is based on Fineract 2.0
this summer.

Thanks
Rajan Maurya

--
*Thanks*
*Namaste*

Rajan Maurya
Contact Number : +91 9015090523
Github: https://github.com/therajanmaurya
College: Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi
Student : B.Tech. (Information Technology & Mathematical Innovations)