fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Santosh Math <sant...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Reskin: Priority Tasks
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 07:14:38 GMT
Hi Kamdjou,
Consider this is very very  critical/blocker  issue for  reskin release.
https://github.com/openMF/community-app/issues/1967

P.S:When we run this in our local machine with code fetched from new_reskin
branch, this issue doesn't exist. This issue exists only  in demo(newbeta)

https://demo.openmf.org/newbeta/

Thanks
Santosh