fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Santosh Math <sant...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] Teller and Cashier creation dates
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 06:05:17 GMT
Hi Boniface,

Issues related to  Teller and cashier have been raised and already resolved
and will be part of next release.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-432
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-433
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-434
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-435

For example, Check the screenshot related to from date and end date of
Teller. It is throwing validation error message.

Thanks
Santosh