fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Adi Raju <adi.finer...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Self Service User creation query
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 05:11:25 GMT
Hi Dilpreet,

Please define the use case and actors, so that we can come up with solution.

Regards,
Adi

From: Dilpreet Singh
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2017 4:17 AM
To: dev@fineract.apache.org; mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net; Rajan Maurya; Puneet Kholi;
Ed Cable
Subject: Self Service User creation query

Hi all,

For creation of a self service user we need to use this api:-

https://demo.openmf.org/api-docs/apiLive.htm#users_create

But creating a self-service user using this api requires a token with admin
access due to which we might need to place admin token within the
application which does not seems to be a good idea .

My doubt is : Whether we will be using this api only? or a new way of
creation of a self service user has to be made.

-Dilpreet