fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Pawar <nickr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Apache Fineract GSoC interns
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 04:48:12 GMT
Hello All,
I am Nikhil Pawar, Graduate student at University of Texas at Arlington pursuing Masters in
Computer Science.This summer, I will continue to work on credit bureau integration.I have
received great support from community in past and would expect same guidance and support to
make this project a success.

Regards,Nikhil

      From: Myrle Krantz <myrle@apache.org>
 To: dev@fineract.apache.org
 Sent: Thursday, 25 May 2017 12:46 AM
 Subject: Welcome Apache Fineract GSoC interns

Hello Fineracters,

I'd like to congratulate and welcome our Google Summer of Code
interns.  Apache Fineract has three of the Apache GSoC interns this
year:

*Sanyam Goel will be integrating Swagger to live-document our REST API
mentored by Ed Cable.
*Nikhil Pawar will be working on a credit bureau integration mentored
by Vischwas Babu
*Rajan Maurya will be implementing version 2.0 of a Mobile Field
Officer App mentored by Markus Geiss.

Please introduce yourselves to the community.  Tell us a little bit
about yourselves, how you came to be interested in Fineract, and what
you hope to accomplish this summer.

Also feel free to ask any questions you might have on this list.

Thank you for joining us!
Myrle