fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Upendo M. Mollel" <upe...@singo.co.tz>
Subject Re: Requirements Discussion for Mobile Money Integration Project for Google Summer of Code
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 12:15:37 GMT
That's great to hear

From: "Myrle Krantz" <myrle@apache.org>
To: user@fineract.apache.org
Cc: dev@fineract.apache.org, "Mifos software development" <mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net>,
"mifos-users" <mifos-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 2:27:49 PM
Subject: Re: Requirements Discussion for Mobile Money Integration Project for Google Summer
of Code

Hey Ayuk,
Can you please move the contents of that google doc into Confluence. Ed -- perhaps you can
guide him as to where. I found your confluence user and added rights for you.

FYI: Currently, any Apache Fineract PMC member can add confluence rights for anyone, by going
to this address:
[ https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=FINERACT | https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=FINERACT
]

Be careful with that; Apache lets anyone sign up for a Confluence account, so some of the
users in Apache Confluence are malicious.

Greets,
Myrle

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 6:43 AM, Ed Cable < [ mailto:edcable@mifos.org | edcable@mifos.org