fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Zayyyad A. Said" <zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Support Task to Familiarize with Data Import Tool
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 18:33:40 GMT
Hi,

We are far from where you are based but could still help you with your issue
on importing groups via online tools.

Could you give details as to the issue you are facing? Are you getting any
errors with the import?

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com
<mailto:zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com>