fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Editing on Fineract wiki
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 19:48:58 GMT
Mexina,

Markus should be able to help you as he has the permissions to grant write
access. Sorry I couldn't be of help earlier.

Markus and others on the PMC, how do we want to control allocation of
permissions for the wiki? I'm more than happy to be a sys admin for that as
I know it's a burden others often don't want to have.

Ed