fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Effective Annual Interest Rate
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 02:55:53 GMT
Hi Lionel,

Thanks for raising this question on the lists. I will defer to Nazeer to
follow up and reply about this but I would like to also see us be able to
easily calculate and display the APR as part of client protectionism and
transparency efforts.

It was on our roadmap a while back but nobody ever picked it up. It would
be great to be able to easily display the APR for a loan product inclusive
of fees so this could easily be disclosed to a client.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative