fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Fineract is a now an Apache Top Level Project
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 12:11:39 GMT
Dear Apache Fineract Community,

Congratulations! You are now members of an Apache top level project
community.  On April 19th, our proposal was approved by the Apache
Software Foundation board.  This was a difficult journey that we
embarked on together nearly a year and a half ago.  A lot of effort
went in to this from everyone in the community.  Thank you everyone
for all you have done.    This is something we *all* can be proud of.

The Apache press release went out this morning. I encourage everyone
to read it and sip the Kool-Aid.  The range of people who found kind
words for us is remarkable.  We really are as awesome as we sound in
our press release:

http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/04/24/970151/0/en/The-Apache-Software-Foundation-Announces-Apache-Fineract-as-a-Top-Level-Project.html

Anybody else who wishes to amplify the announcement with their own
press work at this point is encouraged to do so.  Added PR is *very*
welcome.

Please also take a moment to thank our incubator mentors: Roman, Greg,
Ross, and Jim.  We couldn't have done it without y'all, so Thank You!
And Thank You, Sally for the wonderful  press release!

Best regards,
Myrle Krantz
Vice President, Apache Fineract