fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Fineract is a now an Apache Top Level Project
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 20:05:45 GMT
Thanks Guarav,

I already removed incubating from the website text, so there's nothing
urgent to do right now.  But once Infra has moved the repo and
releases, we'll need to adjust the website again.  And we could
probably do with a bit more ASF branding too.  I would welcome it if
you could take over that and make it as you see fit.

Greets,
Myrle