fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Thisura Philips <ttcphil...@gmail.com>
Subject [Mifos-developer][Gsoc2017]Integrating TOIF static analysis with Apache Fineract
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 01:30:45 GMT
Hi all,

I have done a POC for the $ubject at github
<https://github.com/ThisuraThejith/incubator-fineract/tree/develop-TOIF>
[1]. The change set it shown at here
<https://github.com/ThisuraThejith/incubator-fineract/pull/1> [2]. Please
review this and let me know your ideas to improve the integration. As of
now I have done the following things.

   -

   Added toif directory into fineract-provider which includes
   - report (folder which includes the TOIF reports)
      - housekeeping
      - toifscan.py
   -

   Added two TOIF adapters for Findbugs and JLint
   -

   Added gradle task to manually run after gradle build. Later we can add
   it as a task which will run automatically run after build.

(Only 6 reports files for scanning two classes attached since there are lot
of files after scanning)

Going forward, we can do the following improvements.

* Move the reports in the report folder(mentioned above) into
build/reports/toif.

* Run the gradle task "toif", at the end of the build.

Please let me know your ideas to improve the integration.

[1] https://github.com/ThisuraThejith/incubator-fineract/tree/develop-TOIF
[2] https://github.com/ThisuraThejith/incubator-fineract/pull/1

Thanks & Regards
--