fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Pawar <nickr...@gmail.com>
Subject Inputs required for credit bureau integration phase 2
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 22:17:54 GMT
Hello Devs,
In the phase 1 of credit bureau Integration last summer, Equifax-India was Integrated with
Apache Fineract as a stand alone client.We are now planning to design a generic framework
which would facilitate on boarding of new credit bureaus in Apache Fineract.Besides creating
a generic framework,we are also planning to integrate another credit bureau which is outside
India region.I would soon come up with a Wiki page on the design of generic framework. Meanwhile,
If you have any inputs/ recommendation/ requirements which you want us to consider in the
design, please let us know about them.Also, if you are interested to integrate a specific
credit bureau which falls under Latin America, Africa or South East Asian region and you can
help us acquire credit bureau's test environment details, please feel free to reach out to
us with your suggestions.
Regards,Nikhil