fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Geiß <markus.ge...@live.de>
Subject RE: Google Summer of Code 2017 Mentor Registration
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2017 08:09:49 GMT
Hey Myrle,

sorry for the late reply.

I'm willing to mentor a student during GSOC this year.

Cheers

Markus

-----Original Message-----
From: Myrle Krantz [mailto:myrle@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 09:44 AM
To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2017 Mentor Registration

Hi Finerators,

Who is interested in mentoring for Google Summer of Code 2017?  Do we have JIRA tickets you
want to mentor for?  If I can get at least one of each (mentor + ticket), I'll register Fineract
for GSOC, and acknowledge your mentoring request.  Tag tickets you think are suitable with
"gsoc2017" or "gsoc".

My question is specifically for Fineract mentors and tickets.  Projects and tickets to produce
code outside of Apache repos would run under Mifos participation in GSOC and not Apache's.
 Code in "https://github.com/openMF/"
is Mifos code.

Greets,
Myrle