fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject REMINDER: Developer Meeting Hosted by Mifos Thursday at 1300GMT via GoToTraining
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 07:36:28 GMT
Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that we have our monthly developer meeting today at
1300GMT. We'll be using the majority of it to discuss 2017 GSOC but will
also share updates on the Apache Fineract transition, Gen 3 of Mifos, and
ongoing development on Apache Fineract, and the Mifos X web and mobile
apps.

Please try to attend - you can register at
https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/3908751023631857922

--
*Ed Cable*