fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Self-Service API issues.
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 17:32:01 GMT
Let me move this conversation to the mailing lists so everyone can partake.

Today in our self-service app check-in the specific question that arose
centered around how we can limit the loan products available in the loan
product drop-down available to a self-service user applying for a loan.

In practice, an organization would want control over which loan products
are available for self-service application.

So a self-service user should only have those options and then based on
loan product selected, the parameters are populated in background and then
SSU only has to input fields like amount, term, purpose of loan, etc.

Ed