fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 19:55:07 GMT
Hi everyone,

It has taken longer than expected because I wanted to get our two newest
committers in on the proposal, but I have launched our graduation proposal
into the incubator.  There will be a discussion period.  Assuming the
discussion goes well, I will wait for it to settle down, and then call the
vote in the incubator.  Should we pass the vote, the proposal will be
submitted by the incubator to the Apache Software Foundation board at their
next meeting in April.  If the board accepts our proposal, Fineract will
become a top level project at Apache.

I am very optimistic that this process will end in success, and I'm looking
forward to continuing to work with you all.  On the way there, please
participate in the process in the incubator.

Greetings from Germany,
Myrle