fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NoSQL DB Option
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 17:09:05 GMT
Hi Archzilon,

Apache Fineract does not use a NoSQL DB.  Some Apache Fineract committers
are working in not-exactly secret on a Fineract 2.0, that uses a mix of a
NoSQL DB (Cassandra specifically) and an SQL DB.  We're using Cassandra for
the command part of CQRS (in http terms: POSTs and PUTs and DELETEs),
updating the SQL DB asynchronously and answering queries (GETs,) out of the
SQL DB.

Out of curiosity: what do you hope to gain from an OrientDB integration?

Greets,
Myrle