fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Thisura Philips <ttcphil...@gmail.com>
Subject [Mifos-deeloper][GSOC] Two factor authentication
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 19:12:45 GMT
Hi all,

Though it is bit late to come in to the discussion, I feel this project
also a very important one to improve the security of the system. I have
personally worked with WSO2 Identity Server, and has an understanding about
the core of the Identity Server. I am familiar with SMSOTP and EmailOTP
concepts. Importantly I have experience with SAML, OAuth2 protocols. I have
setup user scenarios of two factor authentication along with these
protocols rather than just with basic authentication, using WSO2 Identity
Server.

I went through the document at [1]. According to that the main requirements
are basically as follows.

* Improve the existing SMS integration
* Generating, sending, validating OTP
* Let the admin configure the OTP system parameters
* Add a layer in between current authentication

I will come up with UI wireframes shortly. Please let me know any important
facts regarding this to get my hands on with the project.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=67641984

Thanks and regards.
--