fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Tarun Mudgal <tarun.mudga...@gmail.com>
Subject Details of some of the project ideas mentioned in the list
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 08:26:08 GMT
Hello,

I'm an aspirant to GSoC 2017. Before starting working on the proposal for
the Field Officer Android app, I'd like to know more about some of the
ideas listed on the page.

I could not find some user stories/resources which could help me understand
the below-mentioned ideas:

   - *Integrating the notifications framework*:

   I understood the use case following the user guide at
   https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/153387033/Configure+Notifications
   but I couldn't find some related API or implementation of the same.

   - *Integrating SMS communications*:

   Is it the same what 'SMS Campaign' is in the web-app or something else?
   I'm trying to use the SMS campaign feature provided in the web-app
   following:
   https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/165871671/SMS+Campaigns
but
   so far am unable to use it. I can't see any dropdown field for any of the
   three fields. Below is the error, I'm facing.

   [image: Inline image 1]

Thanks
--
Tarun Mudgal