fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan McClellan <nat...@mentorsinternational.org>
Subject MI Peru
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 21:37:45 GMT
Hello all,
We are trying to access the DB for our new Peru instance hosted by Mifos
and we are getting an authentication error.

Could you please give us the correct credentials?

Thanks
--
*Nathan McClellan*

VP, International Operations

801.456.0715

Mentors International <https://mentorsinternational.org/>

Join Our Community <https://mentorsinternational.org/subscribe/>

intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.