fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Gopala Krishnan <gkrishnan...@gmail.com>
Subject AngularJS Web app enhancements project GSoC 17
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 15:34:16 GMT
Greetings devs,

I am Gopal, a Computer Science Engineering student at Amrita University
(currently in my first year). I'm applying for Google Summer of Code this
year under Mifos Initiative. I have gone through the GSoC ideas list and I
am particularly interested in the AngularJS Web app enhancements project. I
have been contributing to the community-app since last 2 months and my bug
fixes are listed as follows with issue name and community-app issue id:

   - Fix table issues in audit page #1776
   - Fix broken Entity Datatables page #1975
   - Fix 'More' button dropdown issues #2025
   - Fix design issues in viewclient page #1981
   - Fix broken savings account page #2032
   - Fix dropdown issue in Individual collection sheet page #1896
   - Fix error log icon in standing instructions #1763
   - Fix delete button and icons in tellers page #1766
   - Fix some broken links in login page - MIFOSX-2816
   - Fix error messages in entering groups/client datatable - MIFOSX-2627
   - Improve the automated email generated when a new user is created -
   MIFOSX-2799
   - Fix broken user-manual link - MIFOSX-2802

Any suggestions regarding the issues and enhancements which I could work on
would be a great help. Also, I would like to know the relevant links or
documentations regarding the notifications module since it is a part of the
project.

Looking forward to your reply! :)

Regards,
GopalaKrishnan P