fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Gopala Krishnan <gkrishnan...@gmail.com>
Subject Bug - dropdown for group option does not populate data in community-app
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 06:14:24 GMT
Hello devs,

I have also sent this mail to mifos developer mailing list,

Issue link: https://github.com/openMF/community-app/issues/1616

In the community-app, when we create a new center, the group dropdown menu
doesn't populate. When I was trying to solve this issue, I went through the
respective controller CreateCenterController.js  and we can see that we are
looking for groupMembersOptions.

resourceFactory.centerTemplateResource.get({staffInSelectedOfficeOnly:true},function
(data) {
    scope.offices = data.officeOptions;
    scope.staffs = data.staffOptions;
    scope.groups = *data.groupMembersOptions**;  <---- This thing*
    scope.formData.officeId = data.officeOptions[0].id;
});

When I logged the data to console, I found that we have StaffOptions and
officeOptions but groupMembersOptions is not present.
Also, I went through the API link  and it seems we dont have any
groupMembersOptions or any data related to the group.

I need guidance on how we can solve this issue, since the data is not
available in the API.

Here is the link to the centerTemplateResource API data:
https://demo.openmf.org/fineract-provider/api/v1/centers/template?
tenantIdentifier=default&pretty=true

--
Regards,