fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Rajan Maurya <rajanmaurya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC 2017] [ FINERACT-386 ] Mobile Field Officer App on Apache Fineract Version 2.0
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 14:39:14 GMT
Hi,

Welcome to community, please visit to Android client GitHub repo
https://github.com/openMF/android-client.

You will find gitter channel link in readme file. Please join the gitter
channel and ask me whatever you want.

Looking forward to your contributions.

On 02-Mar-2017 7:29 PM, "Minudika Malshan" <minudika001@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am an undergraduate of University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I wish to apply
for GSOC 2017 and like to contribute for above mentioned project in this
summer.
Currently I am going through the following references.
I really appreciate if you can provide some guidance for getting started
with this project for GSOC 2017.

1] https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/MDZ/Build+Instructions
[2] https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/User+Manual
[3] https://github.com/openMF/android-client