fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Lionel Raymundi - Poincenot <lio...@poincenot.com>
Subject Re: Penalties generated late
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 22:24:01 GMT
Hi guys,

I've made locally some modifications regarding this issue and I would like
to share the test's results with you before creating a PR, as I think that
maybe this modifications has deeper consequences which I am missing.

Please take a look at the results (attached) and let me know if they are
ok, or if you think it would be necessary to test any other scenario.
I've also uploaded the document to the jira issue.

Thanks

Lionel

> Hi Lionel,
>  You are right. It must be applied to all loans as there are already two
> configurations
>
> Thanks
> Santosh
>
> On Mar 9, 2017 7:57 PM, "Lionel Raymundi - Poincenot" <
> lionel@poincenot.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Ok, I created it as improvement :)
> >
> > I think we can work on this issue and create a PR for you to check it.
> > Just to be sure, if we make the fix it would apply to every loan... or do
> > you want it to be configurable somehow?
> >
> > Anyway, I think the configuration is via the two properties Grace on
> > Penalty posting and penalty-wait-period, so it would be ok if the fix
> > applies to all loans.
> > I mean, if penalty-wait-period = 2, I would expect to see penalties up
> to 3
> > days before the date the job was run, but right now I see up to N-4
> >
> > Thanks again,
> >
> > Lionel

> >:
> >
> > > *Delays in applying penalties .. little correction in above mail. :)
> > >
> > > On Mar 9, 2017 7:35 PM, "Santosh Math" <santosh@confluxtechnologies.
> com>

> > :) .

> > When