fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Carlson <dancarl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DISCUSS: Integration of Mobile Money Module with Self-Service App and APIs
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2017 19:09:30 GMT
Hi Ed,

The guys currently working at getting the v2 of the mobile money up and
running will be meeting tomorrow to discuss. I will be sure to pass this
across if they haven't already seen this mail. After that, we will get back
to you with a definite and intelligent response.

But I like the sound of that. The UI I developed for the mobile money v2,
had the self-service in mind so I think this will be something we can work
on.

Cheers!
Daniel Carlson