fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Shaik Nazeer" <nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: MI Peru
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 06:00:53 GMT
Hi Nathan,

I  have given read only permission to Mi Peru. Please check it.

Regards,
Nazeer

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan McClellan [mailto:nathan@mentorsinternational.org]
Sent: 30 March 2017 03:08
To: Ed Cable; dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org; Intern 1; Daniel Herrera
Subject: MI Peru

Hello all,
We are trying to access the DB for our new Peru instance hosted by Mifos and we are getting
an authentication error.

Could you please give us the correct credentials?

Thanks
--
*Nathan McClellan*

VP, International Operations

801.456.0715

Mentors International <https://mentorsinternational.org/>

Join Our Community <https://mentorsinternational.org/subscribe/>

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email