fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Sendoro Juma <send...@singo.co.tz>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] AngularJS Web app enhancements project GSoC 17
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 15:50:15 GMT
Dear Gopala,
Indeed good achievements
RegardsSendoro

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 6:35 PM +0300, "Gopala Krishnan" <gkrishnan724@gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings devs,

I am Gopal, a Computer Science Engineering student at Amrita University (currently in my first
year). I'm applying for Google Summer of Code this year under Mifos Initiative. I have gone
through the GSoC ideas list and I am particularly interested in the AngularJS Web app enhancements
project. I have been contributing to the community-app since last 2 months and my bug fixes
are listed as follows with issue name and community-app issue id:

Fix table issues in audit page #1776
Fix broken Entity Datatables page #1975Fix 'More' button dropdown issues #2025Fix design issues
in viewclient page #1981 Fix broken savings account page #2032Fix dropdown issue in Individual
collection sheet page #1896Fix error log icon in standing instructions #1763Fix delete button
and icons in tellers page #1766Fix some broken links in login page - MIFOSX-2816Fix error
messages in entering groups/client datatable - MIFOSX-2627 Improve the automated email generated
when a new user is created - MIFOSX-2799Fix broken user-manual link - MIFOSX-2802Any suggestions
regarding the issues and enhancements which I could work on would be a great help. Also, I
would like to know the relevant links or documentations regarding the notifications module
since it is a part of the project.

Looking forward to your reply! :)

Regards,
GopalaKrishnan P