fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Zayyyad A. Said" <zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Please welcome Zayyad Said and Robert Ippez to Apache Fineract
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 08:29:40 GMT
Hi Myrle,

Thanks for the recognition. We are privileged to be part of this great initiative of providing
financial services to all.

Best Regards;

*******
Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011
Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Myrle Krantz [mailto:myrle@apache.org]
Sent: 13 March 2017 10:32 PM
To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Please welcome Zayyad Said and Robert Ippez to Apache Fineract

Hi all,

Please welcome two new committers to Apache Fineract: Zayyad Said, and Robert Ippez.

Zayyad has been an active member of the community since at least 2010. He supports dozens
of microfinance institutions in Mombasa, Kenya. He has provided invaluable feedback, bug reports,
and support. He never hesitates to answer a question. Zayyad is also a knowledgeable resource
on Islamic microfinance.

Robert has contributed since late 2013. He supports one of the first Savings and Credit Cooperatives
to use Apache Fineract. In that role, he has provided detailed requirements, user stories
and bug reports, including requirements for the dormant savings accounts, interest rate bands
for deposit accounts, and shares and dividends accounts. He provides user support on the mailing
lists as well.

Thank you Zayyad and Robert for your contributions and for accepting our invitation. I look
forward to continuing our work together toward providing financial services to all.

Welcome!
Myrle Krantz

P.S. Thank you also to Ed Cable for driving the process of extending committership, including
collecting the information for the committer introductions contained in this e-mail.