fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Community Inputs on the Apache Fineract Podling Report for February 2017
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 01:29:13 GMT
Hello community,

My apologies for the short window in which to provide feedback and inputs
on the Podling Report for Apache Fineract.

As you can see from the previous emails there was a bug with the automatic
reporting reminder and the reports are actually due February 1 rather than
February 8.

The draft of our report is at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/2017-02+February+Report

Please make any additional edits and contributions and I will incorporate
those into the report that gets submitted.

Thanks,

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*