fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nazeer Shaik <nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Loan Topup disburse when loan to be closed has transactions made on the same date
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2017 12:04:10 GMT
Hi Lionel,

I agree with your opinion. New loan disbursement date should be on or after
the last transaction date of previous loan.

@Santosh, can you please raise a jira issue for the same.

Thanks,
Nazeer

Thanks,
Nazeer

*Principal Architect, **Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd
<http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the
intended recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com and
destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original
message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The
recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its
subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or
ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information
contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please
check.