fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Sander van der Heyden <sandervanderhey...@musonisystem.com>
Subject Re: Please help evaluate Fineract's readiness for graduation
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 13:53:45 GMT
Hi Myrle,

Looks like a plan! Have added my name back to the Maturity Evaluation, and
also agree to the Graduation resolution so far, and obviously would very
much like to see you as the chair of the PMC!

Thanks for taking lead on this!
Sander

Sander van der Heyden

CTO Musoni Services

Mobile (NL): +31 (0)6 14239505
Skype: s.vdheyden
Website: musonisystem.com
Follow us on Twitter!  <https://twitter.com/musonimfi>
Postal address: Hillegomstraat 12-14, office 0.09, 1058 LS, Amsterdam,
The Netherlands

On 15 February 2017 at 17:20, Myrle Krantz <myrle.krantz@kuelap.io> wrote:

> Hello Fineracters,
>
> I believe we've made enough progress to start the process of graduation.
>
> Because I believe that we are ready for graduation, I've created a draft
> "Graduation Resolution"
>

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Graduation+Resolution
>
> Please review especially the following points:
> * the proposed list of initial members, (I want verification from *every*
> *initial* *member*)
> * their associations, and
> * the proposed chair of the PMC. (Myrle Krantz)
>
> I've adjusted the Maturity Evaluation.  Anywhere that I changed the
> estimation of maturity, I removed people's approval, so please check me and
> add your name back if you agree with the changed evaluation.  When you're
> looking at the maturity evaluation, you'll see that we aren't perfect.  I
> do not believe the incubator provides us value in addressing the remaining
> issues, so I'm not treating them as blockers for graduation.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Maturity+Evaluation
>
> Once changes and discussions have settled down, and once we have a final
> list of initial members, I will call a vote on submitting our graduation to
> the incubator.  My goal is that our graduation resolution be submitted to
> the ASF board by the March board meeting.
>
> Greets,
> Myrle
>

> On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 1:32 AM, Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org> wrote:
>
> > Just doing a check-in as to where we stand.
> >
> > Nazeer has been addressing some of the outstanding points and has
> recently
> > posted some additional release management documentation which can be
> viewed
> > at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.
> > action?pageId=67640333
> >
> > I have pushed the changes to the Apache Fineract website github repo and
> > these have been merged the but the website is not reflecting the edits I
> > made.
> >
> > Nazeer has requested feedback on the Findbugs Implementation he has ready
> > go go.
> >
> > 2 active threads are being discussed related to security and backwards
> > compatibility.
> >
> > We are also evaluating a couple additional committers and will soon be
> > ready to call for graduation if our mentors too fee we are ready.
> >
> > Ed
> >

> > On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 10:14 AM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Makes sense.

> > we
> > > link required details to Fineract wiki pages?
> > > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Release+Folders

We

> that

Are