fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Shaik Nazeer" <nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject [Fineract] Maturity Evaluation - Quality - PMD & Findbugs integration
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 12:30:36 GMT
Hi all,

We are planning to integrate 'PMD' and 'Findbugs' gradle plugins as part of
Fineract build script(s) to maintain the code quality. I feel there
shouldn't be any licensing issue as these two are used only while building
the code and these jars will not be included in final war file. Please let
me know your opinion on this.

Note: Initial setup will be done to ignore the failures as we need to spend
some time resolve them. Once existing failures are resolved, we will enable
to fail the build in case of any error.

Thanks,

Nazeer