fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Please help evaluation Fineract's readiness for graduation
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 19:01:46 GMT
To address Sendoro's comment, could we maintain the changelog (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-fineract/blob/develop/CHANGELOG.md)

just as we do the Mifos X changelog

 https://github.com/openMF/incubator-fineract/blob/master/MIFOS-CHANGELOG.md

whereby from the changelog you can immediately see history of changes and
do as Sendoro would like and quickly decide whether to upgrade or not.

Ed

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 10:58 AM, Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org> wrote:

> Nazeer,
>
> We do need to link to the latest download which in this case is 0.6.0 from
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/fineract/
>
> Markus - is there a way in which to dynanmically link to the latest
> release or do we always have to manually update.
>

> On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 7:52 PM, Shaik Nazeer <nazeer.shaik@
> confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:
>
>> Instead of modifying Fineract website on every Fineract releases, can we
>> link required details to Fineract wiki pages?
>> For example latest release details can be found at
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Release+Folders
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Nazeer

We

>> > --
>> > *Ed Cable*
>> > Director of Community Programs, Mifos Initiative edcable@mifos.org |
>> > Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649 <(484)%20477-8649>
>> >
>> > *Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | *http://mifos.org
>> > <http://facebook.com/mifos>  <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>
>> >

> --
> *Ed Cable*
> Director of Community Programs, Mifos Initiative
> <(484)%20477-8649>

*Ed Cable*