fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <mkra...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: [Apache Fineract] Addressing review comments of 0.5.0-incubating release
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 10:20:43 GMT
Hey Nazeer,

*I'm* sorry for expressing myself in a confusing manner.  I didn't mean to
imply you had done something wrong.  You haven't.

When I said "We shouldn't automatically disregard [our mentors] advice", I
didn't mean to imply that you were.  I was just setting the context for the
suggestion that we *do* disregard their advice, but only on maven
artifacts, and top-level RAT checks for the upcoming version.

Hopefully I haven't made things even more confusing...

Greets,
Myrle

*Myrle Krantz*
Solutions Architect