fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <mkra...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: [Apache Fineract] Addressing review comments of 0.5.0-incubating release
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 13:02:05 GMT
Hey Nazeer,

Keep in mind, that, if it's not about the license, you can usually treat
what our mentors and reviewers says as advice that we can follow or not.
We shouldn't automatically disregard their advice, because that would
impact their willingness to review our releases.  But if the effort is
large, and the benefit small, no one is going to be offended if we say
"no", or "later".  If our mentors aren't responding on this issue, it's
likely because it's not very important to them.

So we shouldn't let those points block our next release, but rather treat
them like any other ticket.

Greets,
Myrle

*Myrle Krantz*