fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Sampath Kumar G <samp...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Stretch Parameter -groupId
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 17:40:59 GMT
Zayyad,

The file is attached to that mail. I dnt no why you can't find it.
Anyhow, I have pasted the same here. Let me know if any issue.

INSERT INTO `stretchy_parameter` (`parameter_name`, `parameter_variable`,
`parameter_label`, `parameter_displayType`, `parameter_FormatType`,
`parameter_default`, `special`, `selectOne`, `selectAll`, `parameter_sql`,
`parent_id`) VALUES ('Group name', 'groupId', 'groupId', 'select',
'number', '0', NULL, 'Y', NULL, 'SELECT mg.id id, mg.display_name name FROM
m_group mg WHERE mg.level_id = 2 AND mg.status_enum =300', NULL);