fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Santosh Math <sant...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Error on Preview Repayment Schedule
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 11:37:07 GMT
Hi Zayyad,

I don't think "Repayment Schedule" can be viewed before you "Submit" Loan
 application. You shared this same screenshot for 'collection sheet'
problem in your previous mail. Which screenshot is  right one?
Moreover, the screenshot is not giving us any  idea. Please give us the
steps you followed and relevant screenshots by which you are facing this
issue. We will reproduce the same so that we can comprehend it.

--
Thanks  and Regards
Santosh