fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Santosh Math <sant...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] APPROVE COLLECTION SHEET ERROR
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 10:09:20 GMT
Hi Zayyad,

We noticed this is major  issue related to 'Maker-Checker' and have already
raised the issue on Jira.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-364

Meanwhile, Is it possible, you can submit collection sheet disabling maker
checker?

OR

Right now, you are submitting collection sheet selecting the center but not
selecting  the groups individually so that all groups collection sheet  can
be submitted in one go.. Can you try with selecting center as well as group
in collection sheet  and submit  it?  I think it should work..