fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Santosh Math <sant...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Error on Preview Repayment Schedule
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 12:02:24 GMT
Hi Zayyad,

I am unable to reproduce the same error which you are facing.. Are you
using Mifos 16.12.01 version? If yes, Go to
Organization>Entity-Data-table-checks and verify if any data table-check is
defined. By the way, can you reproduce the same scenario on demo server
https://demo.openmf.org/#/ , and share the link?