fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Fineract 0.6.0-incubating Release
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 13:18:02 GMT
Hey all,

congrats for the new release ;-). I heard about Fineract the first time and had a look to
the website and the wiki pages (just scanned a bit). It sounds interesting. I would love to
read  more about real life usecases. Can anyone point me to some posts or info where I get
an idea how to use this piece of software?

Thanks a lot in advance!

All the best

Andy

--
Andy Wenk
RockIt!

Hamburg / Germany

GPG public key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4F1D0C59BC90917D

> On 17 Jan 2017, at 13:54, Nazeer Shaik <nazeer1100126@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> The Apache Fineract team would like to announce the release of Apache Fineract 0.6.0-incubating
with source and binary artifacts.

> Apache Fineract is an open source system for core banking as a platform. Fineract provides
a reliable, robust, and affordable solution for entrepreneurs, financial institutions, and
service providers to offer financial services to the world’s 2 billion under banked and
unbanked.

> More details regarding Apache Fineract can be found at http://fineract.incubator.apache.org/
>
> The release artifacts can be downloaded here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/fineract/0.6.0-incubating/
>
> The release notes can be found here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/0.6.0-incubating+Release-+Apache+Fineract
>
> Thanks!
> The Apache Fineract Team
> --- DISCLAIMER  Apache Fineract is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software
Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC. Incubation is required of all newly
accepted projects until a further review indicates that the infrastructure, communications,
and decision making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF
projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability
of the code,it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.