fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Zayyad A. Said" <zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
Subject RE: [Mifos-developer] APPROVE COLLECTION SHEET ERROR
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 14:40:41 GMT
Hi Santosh,

I have noticed that you cannot approve any item in checker inbox and not just collection sheet.

Try approving these items:

https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewcheckerinbox/6755

https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewcheckerinbox/4776

https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewcheckerinbox/6152

This creates a very big problem that MFIs will have to completely disable Maker Checker functionality.

I strongly believe there is need for an IMMEDIATE fix.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Email banner