fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Configuring Penalty Charge depending on loan's interest rate
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 04:08:46 GMT
I think your steps are right. Let us know if you get into any problems.

Since this is very specific requirement, I think it is better to take community's input before
we push the code changes to common repo. May be a vote on user@fineract.incubator.apache.org.

Regards,
Adi Raju

Principal Architect, Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd
Address: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043
INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any files/attachment transmitted
with it is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified.
If you are not the intended recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete
all copies and attachment thereto along with the original message. Any unauthorised review,
use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action
taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges
that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies are
unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the
information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please check.