fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: [Mifos-developer] How is 'Link Savings' spinner inflated in Group Loan Application?
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 05:06:57 GMT
'accountLinkingOptions' is populated with list of active savings accounts and it is currently
done only for individual clients.

Code can be found at LoansApiResource class template method.

Regards,

Adi Raju

Principal Architect,  <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/> Conflux Technologies Pvt
Ltd

Address: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043
INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any files/attachment transmitted
with it is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified.
If you are not the intended recipient, please email:  <mailto:support@confluxtechnologies.com>
support@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along
with the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited
or its subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee
the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before
opening any attachments, please check.

Finflux