fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Zayyad A. Said" <zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Error on Preview Repayment Schedule
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 11:46:45 GMT
Santosh,

The screenshots are different, I have attached herewith 2 screenshots.

One is for this issue of preview repayment schedule and the other one was for the other issue
in my other email (approve collection sheet).

Steps to reproduce this:

Just create new loan application and before you submit click on Repayment Info, see if you
are able to get the repayment schedule.

Its throwing an error: validation.msg.loan.datatables.cannot.be.empty

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Email banner