fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Zayyad A. Said" <zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
Subject Mandatory Field - Loan Officer
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 20:20:41 GMT
Devs,

Is there a way we can set mandatory fields in the system?

A good example would be Loan Officer during loan account creation, the
application should not get submitted if Loan Officer is not selected.

This would really help in reporting as a number of our MFI partners are
struggling to get their officers performance simply because the loan
accounts do not have staff assigned.

On the same note, why is it that when you update the officer for a group or
centre the clients and accounts are not updated automatically as how was the
case in Mifos 2.x?

Is this set intentionally or it's a bug? I think for groups and centre it's
important to have this kind of linkage as it is too tiresome updating
officers for each client in a group especially when you have a very big
group.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <mailto:zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com>
zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Email banner